Maintaining healthy teams - Why bring in a physio to the workplace?
In today's hectic corporate world, the prevention, management and education of office and work-related health issues and onsite injuries is increasingly vital. A team that is healthy, fit and free of pain enables a better work life balance and creates a stronger work environment. When management and employees have access to onsite physiotherapy, it allows them to have an injury assessed, managed and treated early, before further more serious issues can occur. Furthermore, office work environment assessments can identify where issues could arise for people, or have an influence on those recovering from injury.
I can visit your place of work and provide onsite physiotherapy consultation that will enhance your organisation, through minimising the risk of workplace injury, increasing productivity and reducing compensation claims. This will save time for people being treated, the company’s time with less employee downtime, and finally create a more caring and positive workplace.
I also lead mat-work Pilates and group-based training sessions for team building initiatives. I focus on clinical approaches to exercise and preventative strategies that minimise the injury risk and encourage a healthier and more productive work-life balance in today's busy corporate environment.
On-site Physiotherapy Services
• Physical assessments including mobility and flexibility
• Musculoskeletal injury diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
• Functional and ergonomic assessments
• Postural classes
• Reporting and health data analytics
I trust that by improving the health and well-being of everyone in the organisation,
that I can help your business maximise performance and keep moving forward.
- Based out of Tokyo, Japan
- 12+ Years as a Qualified and Certified Physio and in Sports Science
- Masters in Physiotherapy (MPhty)
- Bachelors of Applied Science – Human Movement Studies (BAppSc)
- 2.5 Years at Tokyo Physio
- 5 Years at Gateway Physiotherapy (currently still on-call)
- 3 Years at Results Physiotherapy
Currently cooperating with a number of large multinational corporate companies in Tokyo providing onsite physio treatment sessions on a regular basis.
Past experience also includes treating amateur athletes in Whistler, Canada during the Winter Olympics, adventurers in expeditions to the Himalayan mountains and Japan Alps, and professional and semi-professional rugby league and union players in Australia.